40,000 km service information?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMGTZ

Reaction score
It seems the dealer in Darwin kept my service book when I had the last service done. Is any one able to copy and post the service details for me please? I want to do it myself rather than pay $1200.00 ....at Nissan dealers.

I haven't shopped it are other places but if its just some oils changed I will do it.

TIA

brian

haven't got the book with me , but the 40 K service is the first major one . Change engine oil gearbox oil diff oils transfer case oil pollen filter fuel filter and a few other things . Every 40 thousand Klms . Or call Nissan and ask ?

why don,t you contact the dealer and get him to post the log book back to you, this book is quite valuable when it comes time to sell your car.

not a 550 but my D40's 40K service was done the other day and they charged me $520. They do a decent job too as I check over it every time. Beats the $1000+ Capped price from Nissan.

the D22 / 40K service entales; engine oil / oil filter / airfilter / rear diff oil / coolant change / brake fluid flush / fuel filter . a few other items but these are the main things that must be done, you could also do the Transfere / Gearbox oils and front Diff if you want.

I had a 3 services done by Nissan in Darwin worst dealer i have used last 2 occasions there i used non nissan service and happy with his work. Nissan is big dealership does holden merc Chrysler Jeep and have heard complaints about the service on Colorado from them. If you want your service book back good luck but I'd kep pushing

Latest posts

Back