• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spare Wheel Winch (Chain Type) for under rear of Car

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmacca

Reaction score
Gents.....

Looking for a Spare Wheel Winch (Chain Type) that holds the spare tyre up under the rear of the vehicle. Require a 4WD version either D22 which would pretty much be the same as a Hilux one

PM me if u can help..... I'm located on the northside of Brisbane, so local would be great, if possible :)

cheers.....
rob

Attachments

• SpareWheelWinch1.JPG
    SpareWheelWinch1.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 125
  • SpareWheelWinchToyota.JPG
    SpareWheelWinchToyota.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 126
No wreckers "or auto dismantlers" as they like to be called now:) up your way! Do you need it for your Nissan? If not most utes have'm...

No wreckers "or auto dismantlers" as they like to be called now:) up your way! Do you need it for your Nissan? If not most utes have'm...
The local wreckers are asking a fortune for them and most utes would have them as long as its for a 4wd and the chain version and not the cable version

I got one from the local wrecker to put under my trailer , don't even know what it was from . Cost $ 65 from memory

Back