2 door ST-R??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baggers

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for a new ute, my GQ patrol is unstoppable, but i'm looking for something a little more...refined. I don't think i'll miss the 35's on the highway!

I am keen on this ute, but i've never seen a 2 door st-r before.
I thought it would have carpet, white instrument cluster, and keyless entry, but none of these seem visible/detailed in the ad.

Would really appreciate some help.

thanks,

Jimmy

2006 NISSAN NAVARA ST-R D22 S2 Cars For Sale in VIC - carsales.com.au - carsales.com.au

it looks like normal single cab expecpt someone has fitted single seats, home made centre console, maybe change some of the trim as well. notice the bit above the radio it hasn't been put in properly. possible the inside has been rebuilt or someones just pimped it out.

Yeah that's what else I forgot to mention, the centre console looks a bit strange doesn't it?

I agree, its a FAKE
afik STR's are DUALCAB only and the vinyl floor looks shocking. ERK!!!. But hey, In the end though, what does it matter? If you like it, you like it!!

Yeah but I wouldnt want to buy it if it's not genuine.

Looks convincing, with the mirrors and decals. Cant find any Nissan brochures online to verify either...

I think you'll find there's no such thing as a "genuine" STR single cab.
If you think of it as "customized" then all that matters is if you like it or not.
I'm not trying to talk you into it, I'm just pointing something out is all

Thats genuine.

Nissan did make single cab STR's. There are one or two guys on here with single cab STR's.

Not exactly common compared to the dual cabs but Nissan did make em.

Dave.

I spose its a lot of effort for someone to go to,
and would one bother.
Can always cross check the VIN.

not all that hard to dress it up. just need a donor vehicle for the mirrors, trim, seats. i'm looking at changing the seats when i can find some.
theres a local one here thats got the intercooler bonnet on it. they liked the look so they fitted one.

No, not hard to dress up to ST-R spec,
but the question is,
is it genuine?

Dave says yes.

I'm unsure so,
I mentioned cross check the VIN.

yes STRs were available as single cabs as well. they come with centre console and therefore 2 seats rather then bench seat. had all the extra bits the str dualcabs had (airbag/s, power windows, central locking, fully sic siliver dash surrounds and chrome mirrors etc...)

I've got a late 06 STR single cab D22. Its great. The cab has plenty of room behind the seats and a decent centre console. Has all the features of the dual cab the only difference is dark blue background in the gauges instead of white.

I've got a late 06 STR single cab D22. Its great. The cab has plenty of room behind the seats and a decent centre console. Has all the features of the dual cab the only difference is dark blue background in the gauges instead of white.

I actually prefer the blue.
Has it got carpet or vinyl floor?

Thanks Dave and Whatscracken, very informative.

I was so sure that it was a fake, that I stopped paying attention to it, and now it;s gone!!!! :dong:

I don't think i'm going to let that mistake happen twice.

thanks all for your input, very appreciated.

Jimmy

Latest posts

Back