any warranty issues fixed or palmed off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indio2010

Reaction score
hello everyone, im due for my 20,000km service next week and i just wanted to get some feedback from any issues that have been fixed or denied. the issues i am going to raise if the fuel tank capacity, driver handle key piece dangles and the windscreen wiper spray is too low (10cm), also the rear head rest falls off easily there is no locking mechanism on it. hopefully all this well get addressed.

Not a big issue for me, I find that if I hold the wash on for an addition couple of seconds my windscreen is cleaned. At least I don't spray the car behind, as I hate people cleaning their windscreen when I am travelling either beside or behind their vehicle.

I also raised the fuel tank issue, at my 20,000 service, I was asked to return the car when the tank is empty, so they are able to fill and record the amount of fuel put in the tank when the fuel light is on.

Put in for warranty work. Rear window needs replacing, bolts in tub liner rusted out, needs replacing, black torny cover and bracket needs replacing.

Told them about the fuel coming on about 183K's to go, a bit of a brush on that one. Stereo has stopped displaying the writing for the radio station. Need to check again, could not find fault.....

I also raised the fuel tank issue, at my 20,000 service, I was asked to return the car when the tank is empty, so they are able to fill and record the amount of fuel put in the tank when the fuel light is on.

That's interesting, your dealer is probably the only one who is interested in following this up further. From what I have read, Nissan don't have an answer for this issue and are just fobbing people off saying they are working on it?????

That's interesting, your dealer is probably the only one who is interested in following this up further. From what I have read, Nissan don't have an answer for this issue and are just fobbing people off saying they are working on it?????

You would be correct. Maybe we all need to post on Nissan's FB page?

hello guys just a follow up from my original post. all the issues had been fixed with nissan other than the fuel tank gauge issue. the windscreen washers were easily fixed and the rusty bolts from the tub liner were replaced. parts were ordered for key housing on driver door. cost just over $520 for the service. 40,000km here i come

Latest posts

Back