son of trails 09

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenstr

Reaction score
Any one thinking of going to son of trails this weekend?
never been before, a group of us are going along.

I was going to go last year but couldnt find anyone else to go with. Looks like a bit of fun...im outside the modifications allowed now tho.

Hey Glen where you competing ?

I seen a white single cab DX, a silver V6 STR and a Navy blue ZD powered STR. The blue one was pretty well set up.

I ended up doing 600 odd km's.

Bloody good weekend, my mate was in the Jeep Wrangler with the smiley face spotties.

Dave.

hi dave
i have the blue str with the rear wheel carrier, i saw your mate with the jeep the spotties stand out like... well. I was competing even with a stop watch didn't do to well, i blaming my navagater.
great weekend, i love the hill climb what a blast.

Mate nicely set up Nav.

The Son of trials event is 10 times better then Tuff trucks, no fights and everyone was well behaved.

Glad you beat the Landcruisers, hiluxes.

I didn't see one new model hilux all weekend, good to see a triton and a Pajero. Its gets boring just seeing the same shit all the time.

Dave.

it was good to be in a place that was safe for the kids, no trouble but the ants. my boys can screem so loud at an ant : )
there was a good mix of cars,
did you have yours there dave str?

Yeah mate mine was there, didn't enter the comp though.

Enter a comp and you get no comprehensive insurance.

Mine was the only white STR there, running MTZ's. I followed my mates around the courses in my ute. There was a photographer that got a couple of pics of me crossing the river.

My Navara has a steel bullbar, winch, white GME antenna.

Dave.

yeah saw your car, nice.

your right about that insurance thing, its a good thing that i dont care : )

i'm keen to see photos, any idea when they will be avaible?

and where?

Latest posts

Back