Beer!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevyn

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Brad from Forster NSW.
I got an 08 D22 Navara Dual Cab for Christmas. It is my primary work wagon (Plumber) and I'm slowly getting it so I can unload the tools etc. in about fifteen minutes and throw the kids and our Keeper (my beautiful Wife) in with the camping gear and head for the trees. So far the only mods have been an alloy tray and TJM t15 bullbar. I left the origional tyres on because they'll do for now, but I'm looking at air bag suspension for the rear end to help with the different loads ie. tools, no tools. Will give it a little lift at the same time.

Cheers Brad

G'Day Brad,

I'd be keen to see some pics of your ute and tray, im currently getting a H/D Steel Tray made up for my new Nav. (Data/Telephone Cable Guy) Keen to see what air bags you get, brand & prices etc.........

Cheers Matt

Good looking D22 mate. I got a 2006 model the same colour.

Enjoy the site.

Dave.

Thanks Dave, I love white! The only downside to having a white wagon is the local council up here owns a jetpatcher for road repairs.

Not far!

Not far at all Laith, have been up your way a couple of times for work and Sunday drives. A beautiful part of the country you're in there mate!

Thanks mate, just had a look at that Air Bag site, they look alright, interested in the In Cab Kit too, sent them an email for a bit more info and pricing on it........cheers again Matt

Latest posts

Back