Staff Notice

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevyn

Reaction score
Staff Notice

In order to ensure the highest quality of work and productivity from employees, it will be our policy to keep employees well trained through our program of Special High Intensive Training (S.H.I.T). We are trying to give employees more S.H.I.T than anyone else.

If you feel you do not receive your fair share of S.H.I.T on the job, please see your supervisor. You will be immediately be placed on the S.H.I.T list and our managers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T you can handle.

Employees who don’t take their S.H.I.T will be placed in Departmental Employee Evaluation Programs (D.E.E.P S.H.I.T). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P S.H.I.T will have to go to Employee Attitude Training (E.A.T S.H.I.T). Since our managers took S.H.I.T before being promoted they do not have to take S.H.I.T any more as they are now full of S.H.I.T.

If you are full of S.H.I.T you may be interested in training others, we can add your name to our Basic Understanding Lecture List (B.U.L.L S.H.I.T). Those who are full of B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T will get S.H.I.T jobs and can get promoted to the post of Director Of Intensive Programming (D.I.P S.H.I.T)

If you have any further questions please direct them to our Head Of Training for S.H.I.T (H.O.T S.H.I.T).

Cheers Brad

Thanks mate I thought it was funny like a never ending fart joke.
It got deleted over at the other place...............

Cheers Brad

Sounds like who I work for.

Wait things are to easy, better put in some more stupid pactices.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back