V9X Brake Pads Recommendation?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't recall if they've been mentioned on this forum, but it might be worth looking into qfm pads (queensland friction materials). I'm not sure if they do them to suit the 550s, but from what I have heard they are very highly rated by street car enthusiasts. Might be worth a look...

Yeah QFM are great I run them in both my patrol and race Nav. Really good bite and don't fade when they get hot. For a general upgrade over the stock ones QFM or bendix is worth the money. I got mine from the 4WD shed for $120

Brake Pads Bendix

Good Morning Chaps,

My choice would be bendix Pads to protect my Family and myself at anytime
now, I bought them as my usual Pads were not in stock and had a pleasant surprise
in sofar as they did not disintergrate into a nasty black dust that covered the Silver
Wheels in black shit, and set the Wife to complaining yet again as well as screaming
like Banshee's when they started to get bloody Hot on downhill runs for some miles
heading South out of Sydney, or the Lofties out of Adelaide, they nearly made the Nullabour Plains feel like a drive in the garden!

Another thing is , they do not hold onto the Shit embedded into them and tear our Disks to pieces as quickly as some other pads have a habit of doing for us and
costing us to Machine our disks every second time we replace the pads, If I
remember properly "Hardy Ferodo" were as good as "Bendix" until they were
being made overseas and then they became as useless as Tits on a Bull they
were too soft for any serious braking at all,!

I have never heard of your "QFM" Pads, are they sold in Queensland only?, I
might give them a go myself, although these days I have to look at the price as well when I go shopping for some parts, still, thats life I suppose,

Best REgards to all,

highway man!:toiletpaper:

Thanks. I purchased a Bendix set from Autobarn. Interesting times. I would not normally bother and just pay a mechanic or dealer, but funds are tight and this propensity for over servicing is too much to bear.

Tom

Latest posts

Back