RX v STX headlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the spec sheet, the RX comes with Halogen head lights and the, ST and ST-X comes with LED head lights, not sure how much difference it makes in the real world.

Tony from what I gathered is that the LED lights use a projector lens, since led is far whiter than halogen and uses much less power to run but needs that projector to throw the light forward if that makes sense

Question for RX owners do your lights have the 3 stage electric adjustment for up and down ?

Marty

Coming from an R51 the head lights where terrible.
The LED lights in the NP300 are awesome.

Pitch black country roads and they work wonders. Haven't got any additional lighting, but at this point i won't worry as the factory LED are the gun.
LED makes Xenon look dated now :)

I have a early 2105 RX and have to say the headlights aren't that good, they are quite yellow in colour and don't project far at all. I have since fitted some HID driving lights for the country drives so I can the bloody roos in time. The RX doesn't get any height adjustment so with the soft rear suspension having some load makes a difference where they aim.

if any of you STX owners wanna make a buck , help me with some info of your headlight plug wirering , what wire does what and I don't mind paying for the info as long as I can get the LED headlight units that I have to work

Cheers Marty

Im in Penrith, i can help you. I have the gear to sample each wire in my stx and ID which is which.

Latest posts

Back