Bribie day trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33's at 30 psi on the soft sand, now that's a tuff rig got any pics of this beast?:wash_truck:

I'm sorry, I took no pictures the bloke was a fast driver and we let him be, I would never upload any pic's without the owners consent. I checked a few I've done on the cool/pic thread and no rego ect was there. Also this is the slideshow thread, my girls uploaded the pic in good humour. General conversation should be used in the proper thread.

I'm sorry, I took no pictures the bloke was a fast driver and we let him be, I would never upload any pic's without the owners consent. I checked a few I've done on the cool/pic thread and no rego ect was there. Also this is the slideshow thread, my girls uploaded the pic in good humour. General conversation should be used in the proper thread.

All good,proberly one of those 180rwhp ZD30's,good tuff truck!

I'm not going to reply again, we are still in the slideshow thread. Your details and that of your family member that used to frequent this site are known to the administators that read your waffle and have been very lenient toward you.
John

You better not upset him. He's a pillar of the community and sunshine, along with a lot of other things, just spills out his arse.

I've noted your comments on the rotary forum, best you move on kid. The bushman is the pest, no need for you to add fuel to the fire here.

Oh, so you've been spying on me. Classy. And what exactly about my comments on "The Rotary Forum" did you find so noteworthy, and how exactly do you plan to implement that to my detriment?

This may get me in trouble............abouttogobush you are a complete wanker and bloody annoying. Just go and piss off would ya.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

well said jnr, lets just learn from each other how to continue to have fun with our navs, keep the good posts coming blokes (((-;

You must be very sad and lonely mate, constantly watching this forum just waiting for an opening to post another retarded post.Feel sorry for you bud and your friends...... If you have any.
Sorry fella.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back