*Melb* Afternoon in Creswick Sat 22nd May

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
This one is for all of you wanting to try out low range and meet up with others from the forum.
All welcome and all vehicles will cope.
Standard of 4x4 will be as usual - they need to be driven home and to work on Monday morning so nothing too extreme. But enough to try out what they can do, and what the driver can do.
Creswick is a little area 50mins from the CBD just south of Ballarat and so is within easy reach of many. Current weather patterns indicate there will be some slippery stuff thrown in with some little hill climbs and descents. The area is littered with old mines and mullock heaps to amaze you with the tenacity of the human spirit to find gold over 130 years ago. All in all just a get together to buggerise around and have a fun day out.
Post up your interest.

Work depending you an coun me in. I have done a bit of driving around out there, and there are a few good tracks.

Come on guys this should be a fun day out, there are some easy tracks and some comp type hills out there, I have posted this idea on another forum as well to try and get some intrest. Hope a few of you can make it.

would love to come down but ill be taking photos up at winton on saturday, maybe next time

Come on guys this should be a fun day out, there are some easy tracks and some comp type hills out there, I have posted this idea on another forum as well to try and get some intrest. Hope a few of you can make it.
To that end.
Can we make it a limit of 6 vehicles?
care to mention where you have posted up?

Last edited:
To that end.
Can we make it a limit of 6 vehicles?
care to mention where you have posted up?

Hay Aido, I posted it on the Team MudRhino Site, there has been about 100 views, but no intrest as yet. Moste of those guys are in Patrols with 6" lift and 36" muds, so Creswick SF would be like a drive to work for them.
Hope I havent caused any trouble.:eek:

Hope I havent caused any trouble.:eek:

Nah its alright - not like we are a 1% er patch club or anything - just curious.
Jimmy, no firm details yet but will organize a meeting point and time closer to the date depending on where people are coming from. Wont be a big day just a few hours with a few little challenges.

A good meeting point may be the corner of Water St & Humffray St, it is only about 500m off the Western HWY, there is a servo and a few take-away food shops there and plenty of room on the sides of the road to park. And then it is only about 5min up the road to the bush.

OK guys, who is in?
I am keen to get out and have a bit of a play arround, I can meet any time after 10am (bloody night shift)

Errr.....
Poor form on my behalf but I wont make it.
Missus is taking the Navara to work on Sat while I service her car and do my best to understand why it has starting probs.
Sorry guys

I am keen Jimmy4 if you want to come out and have a look, have a look at my post 2 or 3 back for a good meeting point, and I am open to surgestions meeting time.

Anyone else in???

Latest posts

Back