Gordon Country

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
I was there recently and the family loved it. A few members here expressed intrest in going soon. So here is the invite, the goal would be arrive on Friday and back home Sunday. Hope the members that did the Mt Mee trip can join, it can be any time soon to suit work ect. Here is the link.
http://www.levuka.com.au/

Last edited:
hey john i'd be keen, when were you thinking of going? i may be able to muster up a few friends to come along if that's ok

Hey mate there will be a few of us from here going perhaps 4-6 weeks?. I'll see if anyone else would like tag along. Your mates would be more than welcome, keep an eye on this thread and we'll organise something.
Cheers
John

Ok sorry for the belated reply, the cold weather ect has put off a few off rather than go with only 3 members from here lets make a comfirmed date o f 3-10. that being the Queens birthday long weekend. I'll bump this thread to keep it going, all I need is numbers a week before. The property owner just needs an approx number and I'll book it.

On a side note as we are in the Brisbane section of the forum, myself and a few other members are going just for a day trip to Beltthorpe on Sat 9-7.
Please let me know if you would like to come along for a fun and scenic day.

Ok sorry for the belated reply, the cold weather ect has put off a few off rather than go with only 3 members from here lets make a comfirmed date o f 3-10. that being the Queens birthday long weekend. I'll bump this thread to keep it going, all I need is numbers a week before. The property owner just needs an approx number and I'll book it.

On a side note as we are in the Brisbane section of the forum, myself and a few other members are going just for a day trip to Beltthorpe on Sat 9-7.
Please let me know if you would like to come along for a fun and scenic day.

We are in for Bellthorpe, let you know about Bruce.:rock:

Might see how we're going for belthorpe too
Ill keep it noted. Long day of driving for the little fella.

Sorry to be a pain, but when is this trip planned for? might have to show my face again :)

Latest posts

Back