Roller cover

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrjones

Reaction score
looking at getting a roller cover to replace my torno any surgestions on whats the best product to buy and is a DIY or should i get fitted

Cheers
be keen to get pointed in right direction

Are you looking for a lockable system for the back?
I'd be steering towards firstly a canopy or after that a hard lid .
Everyone has their opinion but i think those roller covers waste alot of space at the cabside of your tray where they roll into themselves unlike the hardlid.
They weigh a fair bit more. But they are also bulletproof.
If i had my time again, i would have had the dealer fit a canopy and be done with it

yeah I did think about a hard lid but would of been pain with dogs not sure about canopy
the other thing I'm not sure about with the roller lid is do they rattle.

I've never owned a roll away so not 100% but I'd imagine they would be fairly secure inside a track so wouldnt rattle. They are quite heavy - not like a garage door - and also the recoil in the couple I've seen are pretty great (opened real quick and hard to stop)
In my opinion again, a canopy would suit nearly every need.
They look good, double the amount of lockable storage, dogs can be in the back with a bit more safety and you just open the side windows. And i would suggest cheaper than a roll away

Starting to think you maybe right about the canopy my be a better idea any suggestions on what the best canopy

It starts to get exciting there too..
Theres a low roof or high roof option.
Rough and smooth
You can get fixed side windows or no windows
Sliding or opening windows.. Even a combination of them.
Most companies have a few different options at different prices. Depending on budget and needs. Shop around and dont be scared to ask for a discount

Latest posts

Back