• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

decked out

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and the price is ??

thats what i'm asking....how much do you wise folks suggest is fair but realistic. should be taking delivery of new ute next week so i'll want to put this girl up on carsales asap. You all might find this funny i was offered $2000 for the tradein... i was like no f u, i'll sell private/

Last edited:
i say atleast around the 15k mark for this model and K,s on the clock. also if those tires are protruding outside the gaurd flares this makes the car un roadworthy. i know its bull crap but thats the rules. if needed you can buy some rubber flare add ons to make it legal.

i say atleast around the 15k mark for this model and K,s on the clock. also if those tires are protruding outside the gaurd flares this makes the car un roadworthy. i know its bull crap but thats the rules. if needed you can buy some rubber flare add ons to make it legal.
Tyres are just inside and passed RWC

Photo 1 shows tyres well outside the guards , RWC guy must have been cock eyed!

The outside of the tread is what they measure, not the walls. or so i'm told by the RWC guy and my mate who is the tyre fitter. Either way i have the spares. I've driven around for years with those without a problem.

The outside of the tread is what they measure, not the walls. or so i'm told by the RWC guy and my mate who is the tyre fitter. Either way i have the spares. I've driven around for years with those without a problem.

Try and tell a QLD Transport inspector that, they stand above the guard and look down and any part of the tyre sticking out is a defect, sorry about calling ya mate cock eyed!

Al, I remember when we pulled that D40 out of the dam at the muster, it was in good nick then. With all you have done a Navara fan would very easily pay very good money for your rig. All the extras would cost 10k and are needed to make the 22 capable and comfy. Sadly the market is poor, but if you are in a situation that you could wait for the correct buyer 18k plus could be achieved. It just takes time mate to find the buyer that understands what has been put into her. I'd rather buy yours than a standard 2.5 with nothing extra bar a few years yet more coin.
Cheers
John

Not to sure about qld but i just sold a very similar rig vic although yours really looks good. Mine had an old steel tray and not many more k's than yours. Whatever the mods cost you'll be lucky to get a 1/4 of that cost back. I had mine listed at 13500 and had got a sh*t load of offers for around 10000 i ended up getting around 12000. Hope this helps you

Hard to say, sad thing is u never get back the money u spent on extras when its time to sell. Thats y it pays to hold onto a 4by as long as you can once youve spent a bit on it.

Theyre a good solid rig, pretty basic which is good for bush work.

I think most guys looking to spend the extra money would be looking at the newer trucks with bigger, more comfy interiors and coil front suspension which might limit your resale a bit, on the plus side u probably need to spend a fair bit more to get a better truck than a well setup d22.

OK I'll maybe list at 17 and it gives me room to more down. Good truck but I just don't go off-road now, so it no point dragging around a heavy ute chewing fuel. We still go camping with camper often but it's never anywhere even a hilux couldn't go so a nice new DMax will be great, the ZD30 really isn't ideal for towing.

A 2.4tonne caravan behind her was something I wouldn't try again.

Still remembering more mods it has, better add idler brace, extreme liner spray in the tub. Omg u don't realize when you do then 1 by 1

Last edited:
Agreed Ben, I've sunk 8k into mine and I prefer a basic rig that "I" can work on. The ZD30 would be first choice, and a better donk compared to mine. Al sorry for the off topic but your lady is still sought after, perhaps this discussion may help.
Cheers
John

Latest posts

Back