Took me long enough

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obzai

Reaction score
Greetings gang,

Took me long enough to realise what an excellent Navara forum we've got going on here. The old UK based one seems to have imploded somewhat.

Mid last year I bought a D22 2.5L CRD to take trekking and so far it has done me proud. I've taken it up the milder sections of the Powerlines track out in the Perth hills a number of times to get my eye in and a mate in a Hilux and I went and sprinted the ~300km Holland Track from Hyden to Coolgardie in a single day only a few weeks ago. I have not attempted an obstacle that the truck is incapable of handling so the limiting factor so far is definitely the courage of the driver. Very pleased at how capable the car is as I was worried it might be a bit of a glorified soft-roader, but it seems to have more Patrol DNA than Murano.

Gunning for the Central Road and Cape York in the future, hopefully see some of you out there!

Welcome to the forum obzai, good to hear about your travels in the Nav, you've got quite a trek planned going from Perth to the Cape, I thought it was far enough from Melbourne. At least you can take the scenic route through the Kimberly on the way. :big_smile:

Back