Bloody hell I have a Bill Gates car! Ford Explorer with issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Ok you D40 owners think you have problems when the your Hair dryer shorts a fuse!
Try and navigate around the Ford Explorer forum to find out why the computer is unhappy about providing fuel to the engine at a regulated rate to make the car start when it is cold. It used to be just a cable attached to a butterfly in the carburettor that they called a choke but apparently this thing requires 2 or more sensors to do this that talk to a commodore 64 under the dash. I can tell you that the error code it sends up is my Mobile no. with the missus on the other end requesting the Help Desk! Farqed if I know!
Starts if ya sink the boot into it but then you have to hold the revs with the throttle at 1000rpm or it stalls and the bugger wont let you put it in gear because it locks the Auto trans until it is happy to move off!

No really the Navara forum is easy compared to thisFord Explorer Ranger Enthusiasts "Serious Explorations"®

Yes but in this case it refuses to ignite combustibles that would cause it to Explode.
Besides it was either this or a Ford Terror story.

These cars were doomed from day one and long before they were available here.

well u think the site is bad try working as a explore specilst for a living

Well I suppose someone has to be since Ford seems to have wiped their hands of the Explorer and Terrorstory in recent years. I see Ford latest recall is floor mats in the Terrorstory, that really going to go a long way to fixing crappy ball joints and front ends that fall out it's a credit to them for figuring out such an elaborate fix, many of other companies would have passed over the floor mats as a cause for front end failures.

yeah some ones gotta do it so i fix the worst two fords transits and explorers but at the end of the day there is tones of them out there and it pays the bills well

I hear ya! If it wasn't for Bill Gates and the dislike so many people have for his products (whether real or just perceived) I wouldn't be sitting back and only working 4 months of the year. MS has made me a fortune over the years, I feel I should be thanking Billy boy for his world domination.

Latest posts

Back