Snorkel and Bullbar - where's cheap?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hadricus

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been hunting around for a decent bullbar and snorkel for my '10 D22 ST-R, just wondering if there were any choice installers around WA.

I've been quoted $1488 for the ARB Deluxe Bullbar with install, that was by Opposite Lock in Wangara, cheaper than the price quoted to me by Auto One (Rockingham) and cheaper than TJM's bullbars.

Snorkel was quoted at $650 installed by Auto One in Rocko, however that's for the single battery D22, mine's a dual battery.

Any help would be awesome,
Cheers

ironman bars are value for money. easy to install urself. >> see my garage (d40 though)
dont buy cheap snorkels...they become brittle in our aussie sun.
ur qupte $650 sounds about right if its for a safari

It is indeed for a Safari.

The ARB bars look pretty simple to install, I managed to score the installation PDF, even I (an IT industry geek) think I could handle installing it. I'll take a look at the ironman bars, who sells them in WA?

i'd do more research on the ironman bars before ordering one. most opinions i have seen aren't positive.

Mate I would also give The 4WD Shop in Ascot a call
(08)*9277*8400, I have only dealt with them for smaller stuff but prices always good
and Perth 4x4 in balcatta really know their stuff, do their own comp vehicles but not sure on Their pricing

Nissan quoted me $430 for the genuine snorkel, about as cheap as they are on eBay.

Only problem is with the $380 they quoted me to install it, as ARB works out cheaper for both...

hadricus let us know how you go with the bull bar and prices please. im looking at getting one also with a whinch around the same time. i got buying feva. i liked the look of TJM and will prob fit it myself. i think i read on there site that it comes with a support bracket for it but one bloke in perth tried to charge me an extra 199$.

hadricus let us know how you go with the bull bar and prices please. im looking at getting one also with a whinch around the same time. i got buying feva. i liked the look of TJM and will prob fit it myself. i think i read on there site that it comes with a support bracket for it but one bloke in perth tried to charge me an extra 199$.
winch cradle for the TJM steel bar is an extra, unless you are putting a winch in don't worry about it. I agree TJM bar looks better then ARB.

Nissan quoted me $430 for the genuine snorkel, about as cheap as they are on eBay.

Only problem is with the $380 they quoted me to install it, as ARB works out cheaper for both...

Dont get nissan to install it (apprentices). have heard so many bad things from those guys installing it..leaks galore.

I got quoted $1900 for T15 alloy standard bullbar and fitment from a tjm retailer in o'connor today, is this the norm seems well over-priced?

For a ARB delux winch bar, I got quoted $2200 to transport and truck up to Port Hedland . I'm guessing that ain't too bad. $1500 for bar and $700 for install. But once again, NISSAN apprentices aren't the best option for my car.

So going to attempt to install myself one of these days

Brett

If you buy the snorkel from nissan, then get a 4WD shop to install it it costs about 600 all up.

Latest posts

Back