Bendix pads

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thunda Chucka

Reaction score
Gday all,

I have been looking on the Bendix webiste for new brake pads for front and rear for my vechile. Yes, Bendix make front discs pads for the Navara D40 with three different compounds, 4WD, Heavy duty and Ultimate, but reading on for the rear drums they only make disc pads. What tha????? seems to be a mistake.

So I phoned Bendix and explained that the D40 runs rear drums not rear discs. The lady I spoke to looked it up and said yes your right. So I asked is there a rear drum pads for the D40, reply was no. So I ask will there be any made in the near future, again no. Bugger never mind, I'll have to look else where.

So here I am, does anyone have any idea where I can get a new set of rear drum pads for the D40 other than nissan?

Cheers
TC

Last edited:
www.racebrakes.com.au

Before you go any further please get in touch with these guys.
I stumbled across them in the little laneway they reside in and by all accounts the owner there has created the best brake pads and rotors you will ever get for a D40
Have been meaning to mention this for a while.
They are apparently well regarded by the caravan fraternity for providing ultimate stopping power under all conditions but most notably with a heavy load on.
I called in there for a different reason alltogether - suspension and steering and he pointed me towards Melbournes guru of IFS Dual Cab wheel alignment.

Latest posts

Back