Google Pac-man

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

I know this thread is only good for the next 24 hours or so but for those retro gamers out there Google has made it's home page logo interactive today in recognition of 30 years of Pac-man. Press insert coins and have a play, not as good as the original but still a good time waster

hehe classic!! i had google in the background and heard the pacman sounds,,, i was thinking where the hell is that coming from...

i was hoping when i beat it there would be another level... no such luck.

Insert 2 coins and play 2 players, dunno how you're suppose to control both players at once but some might get enjoyment out of seeing Ms Pac-man getting eaten each time

Ahhh the memory's, haven't played that since the Atari 2600 which I still have somewhere.

Dave.

We went through a stage about 10 years ago of playing all those C64 and Atari games through a Windows based emulator, they don't have all the big bangs and 3d graphics like today's games but who cares Leisure Suit Larry is still a game every kid should play. Maybe Google can make their logo reenact the pub scene from Larry 1 for their next big celebration.

Well thats probably a good thing really, it was a really crappy game but that doesn't mean to say it wasn't a great time waster. I'm sure despite the 18+ warning it came with there was more teenagers beat it that adults.

Back