Selling the nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubmiester

Reaction score
never wanted to really write this post, but i think im selling my navara.
money problems etc...
was more here to find out what u guys reckon its worth, i havent kept
up to date with current navara prices.

its a white 2003 DX 3.0l t/diesel, 170k's on the clock.
the good (or bad depending on what you like :p)2 inch suspension, 2 inch body, 3 inch exhaust from turbo back, has been chipped, 32" goodyear muddies on it at about 70% tread. fibreglass canopy and two bullbar mounted lightforce spotties (were worth 300 each). Comes with alpine deck (forget what model but was worth about 300 couple years back), kenwood amp and 2 6x9's. tx3220 cb.

the bad, driver side door has 3 decent sized dents, little bit of tailgate paint is missing in afew spots, tow bar is bent to buggery due to a very tough and stupid attempt at pulling someone out of trouble

new battery 2 months ago, 500 dollar service 2 months ago, all round engine seems to be running fine.

forgot how much thats been done to it since i bought it until i wrote it all down :p
any way i bought her for 16 grand.. 1 and a half years ago, and prolly spent close to 5grand.. so i was thinking sell for 18? not 2 sure what are ur guys thoughts. thanks alot.

might be better off selling your chip, spotties, uhf even canopy seperately? they should bring decent money and if they go with car you'll stuggle to get more then you would without. people don't want to pay for extras like that. what type of chip do you have?

Back