cool turbo sound

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadgets

Reaction score
I pulled the air filter out for a clean today and decided to give the car a blast around the block with no air filter and I got the sound that ive always wanted, really good turbo when putting the boot down, I know its not good to go without the airfilter so it went back in straight away after a spin around the block. Anyone know how to get that sound in a way thats ok for the motor. (ps, have a snorkel and rear muffler is already gone). Thanks

you can always put on aftermarket pod filter to gain the induction noise that you were hearing. Obviously make your snorkel into a cold air feed and not water tight breathing apperatus for water crossing.

i installed a k&n filters and can def hear the beautiful whistle better...i might try it with out the filter and see if theres any difference

i installed a k&n filters and can def hear the beautiful whistle better...i might try it with out the filter and see if theres any difference

cant seem to get a k&n air filter for the d22 , 05 3ltr turbo.

Back