Important question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A message I got yesterday.

If you put a small condom on a small cock, a big condom on a big cock, what do you put on a soft cock ?

A QLD jersey.

Dave.

The win was a given before the game started the bets should always have been on who was going to win the fights. C9/WIN didn't show enough of the punch ups for me to pick a clear winner I think they need to replay but this time take the ball out of the equation.

They say you only need half a brain to play league, which is why Queensland are so good....

Yeah they also say half is better than none at all but sheesh I don't particularity want to stick up for either state cause they never stick up for us superior Victorians.

Yeah they also say half is better than none at all but sheesh I don't particularity want to stick up for either state cause they never stick up for us superior Victorians.

Especially when you have the best NRL team money can buy. I'm not surprised you missed the point of my previous comment, not getting a point seems to be a common problem south of the Murray......:devil:

Now all we need is the best accountants money can buy and they'd be able to hide all that money getting spent properly. But still if we took all the good (or good at being dodgy) accountants the NRL would go bust.

And don't worry I did get your point but like most other people from north of the river I thought you made it by accident and didn't want to draw attention to it.

Awe come on atleast give me 4 for a try, we can argue the conversion later. Then I'll give my points to the Storm since someone is donating money to charity for every point the Storm score for the rest of the year.

Latest posts

Back