extra spare

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris T

Reaction score
Have been offered a set of standard wheels of current shape 4x4 hilux Does anyone know if these can be used on 2006 d22 as plan to put them on the camper trailer but also have a second spare for the nav .Have also been offerred set of 06 rodeo for a cheap price .I know stud pattern are the same (Have been told new d40 have diffrent stud pattern ) Which would be the best
Chris

Not sure on the Yota wheels but Id say they would fit and Id say the Rodeo wheels will to.

Can you test fit them.

Dave.

Rodeo's have always had the same standard 6 stud Jap pattern. Sudso on Patrol4x4 had Patrol rims on a TF Rodeo for a bit, Patrol rims will fit a D22.

I dont think Toyota change the stud pattern from the earlier Hiluxes.

Dave.

I have late model hilux steelies on my D21, and D22 and D21 wheels are the same. Hilux is offset outwards a bit more than the D21 wheels.

Don't want to hijack the post but i have a related issue! I'm off to the Simpson in two weeks and thought sourcing a second spare would be a quick job, couldn't be more wrong. I run the standard D22 STR alloys with 265/75/16's and so far I have been told that all the sunraiser type steelies are the wrong offset to suit. I then tried to find a second hand alloy or genuine steelie and they still cost a fortune. Nissan wants $319 for a spare steel rim. What is everyone else doing? Is there a trick I'm unaware of re something that fits that is easy to source. Any help would be appreciated as I'm running outta time! Cheers.

Hit the wreckers bud - I purchased a genuine steel rim for about $50 recently. It was white in colour, which matches nothing about my truck (if it was grey I would have bought as many as I could) but who cares?

Nakedape

Latest posts

Back