New to Nissan

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bosshog, firstly welcome to the forum. No need to worry about buying a D40. I love mine and I had the same worries at first.

Best thing I ever did was buy this vehicle. They go anywhere, have everything you need and run on the smell of an oily rag.

Cannot speak highly enough of the D40

regards

Thanks

Thnx Cruz

Appreciate your reply. I am looking forward to it. It can't be any worse than the BF RTV ute I just got out of!

I pick up my new toy this week and will post photos ASAP.

Bosshog

^^^^^what he said!^^^^^ Just kiddin!
Welcome Bosshog. I love the D40, it just diddn't quite have what I was looking for so the D22 had no rival, IMHO!

Pardo my ignorance, BF RTV????

Cheers Brad

There just a falcon ute that sit higher then a standard falcon ute. They run a diff lock in the rear diff.

Id say they get more bash plates then a standard falcon ute.

Dave.

Pardo my ignorance said:
Brad

As Dave pointed out a RTV (Rough Terrain Vehicle) Falcon ute sits up higher and a rated payload of one tonne. It had a 'few' warranty visits to the friendly Ford dealer.

Thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome. I'll post photos as soon as I get it. Then its off for the compulsory 3" system. Maybe also a quick chipping too?

Back