Final height after 2in lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggy

Reaction score
Hi Fella's

Just a quick question for all you guys that have got a 2in lift on your navara's. What was you final height front and rear and where did you measure it from?.The reason I am asking is my navara goes back on Tuesday for 1000 km inspection to make sure everything is ok and get the final height adjustment.:big_smile:

Thanks
Shane

standard way to measure is from bottom of rim through hub to guard/flare. Rear will vary depending on brand of spring/load rate, front when wound up will depend on how much gap you left between bumpstop. I settled on 755mm for front L/R and 790mm for rear. Has a good gap for bumpstop of about 10mm. Ensure the car is on a level pad when measuring as that will effect the way the car sits. Some guys swear on having the drivers side 10mm higher then the left so that when the driver gets in it sits more even. I just prefer to have it level, it drops about 5mm i think when i get in (85kg)

Back