TDI Tuning Box

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavST17

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just seeing if anyone else has the TDI tuning box in thier twin turbo rigs. I purchased the car with it in already, hooks into fuel system and boost aswell and sits in engine bay. heres a link to the website, thier UK based and apparently are very upper market for what they do. The in it costs $799 from DIESEL CHIP TUNING in QLD. They are importers of the product.

heres the link

https://dieselchiptuning.com.au/product/crtd4-multi-channel-petroldiesel-tuning-box-new-release-copy/?ddl0=10&ddl1=67&ddl2=668&ddl3=1&ddl4=3&ddl5=3378&ddl6=9312&product_name=<div>Nissan NP300 2.3 dCi - 187 BHP / 190 PS / 140 KW / 450 NM / 332 LBFT - 2014 - 2016</div><div>CRTD4 TWIN Channel Diesel Tuning Box Chip</div>

Europeans apparently swear by this brand.

Let me know what you guys think, I'm more curios for the safety and longevity of my vehicle. I basically don't thrash the car, i just leave it on optimal setting which is no.4

cheers guys

OK, had chips in diesels and not really a fan. Yes they made a difference, but nothing that makes you sit up and say WOW. They take readings from different sensors and alter the readings to the ECU so it tricks the ECU into thinking something different is happening. The cheaper ones just tell the ECU it is colder, so increases fuel. I know you can unplug them before it goes back to the dealer, but in the long term you are better getting a proper dyno tune which reflashes a new program into the ECU and is then customised to your engine. I've had it done before on my V8 SS and it made a huge difference. I was initially happy with the power of my twin turbo NP300, just a bit disappointed it didn’t have the 500nm of torque that engine has in the Renaults. I wasn't going to bother with the expense. That is until I put the 285/60/18 31" tyres on and it took a bit of the sting out of it. I changed my mind after that and had it tuned at Ultimate Diesel Tuning. It’s increased torque by 52% and power by 38%. You can't get those gains from a chip.

Latest posts

Back