D22 STR alloy tray???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I have a D22 STR dualcab that I want to fit with an alloy tray. I have been ringing around and researching for a few days and found the best deal to be with my local nissan dealer, being a Triple M tray. Problem is when it came to ordering the tray Triple M have told the dealer that the trays are only supplied to fit the DX model not the STR. Has anyone else got an STR with alloy tray and if so what brand is it. Oh I also spoke with the dealership new car sales dept. and they told me they arrange trays all the time and they are
triple M brand. An aftermarket supplier that sells 3M also stated they can supply the same tray but much more expensive...

just revamping a super old thread to save me creating another.

Can anyone with an alloy tray provide me with measurements of the tray size. Oh and needs ot be a dualcab tray. Reason is i am hoping to get my hands on a Single Cab BT50 tray and cut it down to suit but was thinking it may be to wide for the car. i will need length width and height(height is from top of flatbed to top of rack).

thanks

just revamping a super old thread to save me creating another.

Can anyone with an alloy tray provide me with measurements of the tray size. Oh and needs ot be a dualcab tray. Reason is i am hoping to get my hands on a Single Cab BT50 tray and cut it down to suit but was thinking it may be to wide for the car. i will need length width and height(height is from top of flatbed to top of rack).

thanks

My best friend has a bt50 tray on his Nav. Fit perfect mate.
No Cutting down or anything.

My best friend has a bt50 tray on his Nav. Fit perfect mate.
No Cutting down or anything.

im guessing h epinched a alloy tray from a dualcab then? the reason i like the BT50 trays is that they have a box section on the inside which strengthens the tray sides so they dont flop around in the wind etc. well atleast my single cab bt50 i used to have did. ive found a few trays and am in the process of trying ot convince the minister its a worthwhile change. only problem we would have is we would have to get some sort of slide on canopy to take the camping gear.

im guessing h epinched a alloy tray from a dualcab then? the reason i like the BT50 trays is that they have a box section on the inside which strengthens the tray sides so they dont flop around in the wind etc. well atleast my single cab bt50 i used to have did. ive found a few trays and am in the process of trying ot convince the minister its a worthwhile change. only problem we would have is we would have to get some sort of slide on canopy to take the camping gear.

Yeap it's off a dual cab and fits well. I'll get a pic later and post it up. Do you really think its worth it though? You have the canopy now aswell?

From what I have seen dual cab trays are usually 1.8 x 1.8m not sure on headboard height but that should be the same for dual cab or single cab.

Latest posts

Back