Dump Pipe

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yakka

Reaction score
Found these photos of a dump pipe to suit ZD30 online from a supplier based in Noosa, awaiting quote. Looks the goods, anyone got an opinion??

Attachments

• Navaradump%20001.jpg
    Navaradump%20001.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Navaradump%20002.jpg
    Navaradump%20002.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Navaradump%20003.jpg
    Navaradump%20003.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Navaradump%20004.jpg
    Navaradump%20004.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 167
Looks, well designed and fabricated.

Not ceramic coated, but I don't think it's totally necessary on Stainless anyway.

How much did you pay for it and what have you done with the one you removed if ytou don't mind me asking.

Both of those look the goods to me, pretty much what I intend to do to mine, most of the dump pipes you see out there aftermarket look pretty ordinary to me.

Turbotim, how did that go for clearance to the firewall and are you selling it if you have removed it and sold the car?

How much did you pay for it and what have you done with the one you removed if ytou don't mind me asking.

I am selling the one off my d22 it is 2.5 inch bolt in replacement done in full S/Steel it has NO CAT. The only mod required is you have to cut the top studs off where the original cast dump pipe bolts on & replace the with the bolts I have. it has heaps of clearance to fire wall.

I will ask CES how much a replacement system is worth when I take in my new D40 to get a quote then I will have an idea of how much the second hand one I took off is worth.

06062010003.jpg

Last edited:
There is still clearance between the dump pipe & the fire wall & the standard heat sheild still bolts over the dump pipe & turbo.

Latest posts

Back