sliders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljacko78

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had some very good fortune last week with my housemate and his brother both on hol's and deciding it'd be a great idea to build up some sliders for me. I wasn't going to complain. $200 for the materials and a bottle of vodka and a nice red for the effort - job done. I'm pretty chuffed with how well they've come out and very chuffed at their out-of-the-blue offer to build some up for me while I was working.

Few pics below... just got to work on some funds for the rear bar and bull bar now.

before and after pic after a run through a creek, and an undershot showing the bogged up holes from the old steps

Attachments

• LJ sliders 01.jpg
    LJ sliders 01.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 303
  • LJ sliders 04.jpg
    LJ sliders 04.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 304
  • LJ sliders 07.jpg
    LJ sliders 07.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 293
  • LJ sliders 09.JPG
    LJ sliders 09.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 292
They look bloody good mate. Any chance the guys would be keen to do a cashy for another set?

Actually just re read and realised they did the work while up on holidays. I'll be gone for a couple of weeks myself so might have to have a squiz at some stage afterwards and get some measurements off you at a later time if thats cool.

Back