Biggest Tyres You can go with a 2'' lifted d22 navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara09

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Il be needing some new tyres soon and i was wondering what is the biggest tyres i can put on with a 2'' lift without doing anything to the wheel arches? Can i put 32's on or not? Because i dont think 33's will fit

I put 265/75/16 's on mine the day I bought the car home from the factory with no lift, it did rub on the inner front gaurds. Now I have a 2" lift and no rubbing at all. I run BFG A/T 's.

gday guys ive got a 2" arb lift and run mickey thompson mtz 265/75/16 or 32" in theold scale. i had to get rid of the front guard mudflaps(about 5 phillips head screws) cause they were rubbing on full lock but thats it. no bashing guards or anything. gave em a good work out flex wise and nothing hits/rubs its all good.

On the weekend i played around with some 265/75/16 BFG Muddies. I tried on a deeper dish rim, and then on the standard spare rim, which seems to be the same offset as standard ST-R Alloys. I have a 2inch Suspension lift. I found on the original rim, i could drive at full lock just without hitting the back of the front guard, with the mudflap off... but when i drove one wheel up a pile of dirt it would just be rubbing on it, now if i were to hit a bump hard while turning it would definitely give it a fair hit.
The tyres i were testing with have about 25% tread remaining, so new tread would definitely hit on my ute.

Just trying to get my head around how everyone puts on 32's (265/65) without no troubles at all, is it because to castor is different on my ute or whats the go?

Thanks, Dan

Hey, I just put Maxxis big horns 265/75/16 Muddies on my D40 with no rubbing and no lift...

Latest posts

Back