Ebay not so funny but close to truth!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe its because Hilux's aren't worth recovering that they don't get towed....

Hiluxes are recovered by Navaras. Can't happen the other way, they just aren't up to it, that's why it's tilt-tray for the Navara.

There's a good reason why "toy" is palindomically used in the manufacturer's name - so it has meaning whichever way you look at it, even in a mirror.

I guess not everyone's always going to be happy. I am, that's enough for me.

He's equally as funny with the other items he's selling. I think the guy is trying to use humour to hide the fact that he's gone and brought Nissan parts for his Hilux and they don't fit. After all he admits to buying VT S2 parts without first checking to see if they fit on his VT S1.

Then again given his location the fault may have been out of his hands, I've dealt with his local dealer before and wouldn't put it past them to confuse Toyota parts for Nissan parts. They may also have seen him coming and realised what sort of moron they were dealing with.

It's not about idiot Yota drivers or Nissan's but then with such a description maybe we should all be trading our Nissan's in on Mazda's if they are this good.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160439927408

Last edited by a moderator:
Back