Block it;Chip it;Pipe it;Lift It;Can it!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mortsta

Reaction score
Big thanks to bits and pieces on this site from various contributors...Finally got that Beaudesert Pipe on yesterday and my lordy...what a difference-especially with the Dtronic chip in...engine just pulls along with such little effort-i now look at navaras going by and think you poor bastards if only you knew...Catch can on the weekend...
How horn is the sound of the turbo whstling out the pipe??!!
sensational
thanks heaps..
morty

yeh its enuff...sounds just deep enough..eh woznme, did you drill that ctach can into the air filter??

yeah, washer on each side to seal her up. only place that fitted also is right over an existing grommet that goes into the guard for the drain hose. happy enough with it.

Hey all I need urgent help with the beaudesert system! how do you take out the studs in the back of the turbo to fit the smaller ones???? They screw in obviously but how do you take the old ones out? The dump pipe wont come off without taking off the long bottom studs.

either double nut the end if you can or just cut the old studs in half then use vice grips etc to unscrew them.
just got to watch if the threads pick up. if the studs turn a bit, spray lube/cutting oil etc onto the thread and work it in. that will make it a lot easier to get them out.

Ahhhhh that was a massive mission! The thread was stuffed so the double nut wouldnt work so I had to go out and buy some vice grips. Cause I have a dual battery the fuel filter was in the way and so was my heat exchanger was soooo frustrating!!! hands are all banged up because the only way to turn the stud was to use the vice grips as tight as they go and turn it one little bit at a time. PAIN IN THE ASS! after three solid hours of stuffing around I now have the dump pipe off. tomorrow morning ill finish the rest of it. Thanks for the tips tweak'e.

check the threads, make sure nothing broke off and is stuck in the turbo housing. i had to run a tap through mine to clear them out.

ive got a 2009 St-r and i am thinking about getting a 3 inch dump pipe and all the way, people tell me the difference is huge and well worth it.

at the moment i wish i had more power , kinda laggy and when i tow my speed boat its so slow.. over taking a car is a mission and a half.

Back