High lift jack points?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruptd

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering what you would use for a jack point on a d22?

Mines a tub back, with alloy bullbar and factory side steps and rear bar.

Any suggestions? Im thinking i may have to get a decent set of sliders....

Usually you can't lift from the sliders unless they stick out a long way because of the curve in the door panels.

I've used my towbar in the past. Just pull the tongue out and fit the jack into the RHS sleeve. (Mind you, at the time there was alot of digging involved just to get to the towbar!!)

No other points I can think of without custom sliders or a steel bullbar. I have heard of people wrapping a tree trunk protector around a wheel when desperate and I think there is a product that can be fitted by removing wheel nuts and temporarily bolting in there, but not sure if it would work on alloy wheels I think its designed for sunnie type rims.

High lift jacks are a recovery tool and not for changing wheels, so IMO it is a good investment to get yourself some lift mates that go with the jack. They work by attaching to the wheel itself so you can lift the wheel high enough to pack the ground out etc. The vid below shows how they work.

YouTube - Hi-Lift Jack How to Video

Cheers Brad

Looks like a good tool, if they will fit your alloys. I'd like to know why the soft cock yank has rubber gloves on to do the demo in his driveway!!! hahaha

Back