d22 tx-10 reduction gears wanted

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleylipus

Reaction score
soon i will me opening up my transfer case to replace my stretched drive chain and i am looking for some reduction gears to put in while i have it open. i was looking at the snake racing ones but they are fairly expensive are there any other companys that make the gears for my case?

cheers

Try dealing direct with Calmini. Snake racing just re-sell it wit a huge mark up.
here is the web page for their reduction gears T-Case Gears
Cheers

call bbm, i got mine off them, couple hundred cheaper then snake at the time.

thanks guys. im also wondering if my early 2002 model d22 has the transfer case as the model befor??

you got a 2002 model and stretched the chain?, according to the americans about then is when they swapped chain widths but im only going off what ive read. safest bet is a d21 case

Stretching them seems common. Probably more than the D22 ones. For that price get an atlas 2-speed and an adaptor made up

my nav is a 09/02 model so im guessing ive got the thinner chain. wreckers want 550 for a second hand d22 case. not sure about a price on the d21 case will email shortly. is it a straight bolt up for the d21 case??

Back