Navara D40 Stud patteren and offset.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ls1dan

Reaction score
I need to know what the stud patteren and offset of the 2009 D40 Navara is. And Also is it the same as the stud pattern and offest of the pathfinder sold in the USA.

The reason i ask is that im considering purchusing a set of wheels from the USA but do not want to buy the wrong thing.

Any help is good help.

Thanks guys.
DAN

Welcome.

The wheel stud pattern is the same as the R51 but the offest I am not sure on.

Whats the story with the LS1 bit in your name ? LS1 in the D40 ?

Dave.

I need to know what the stud patteren and offset of the 2009 D40 Navara is. And Also is it the same as the stud pattern and offest of the pathfinder sold in the USA.

The reason i ask is that im considering purchusing a set of wheels from the USA but do not want to buy the wrong thing.

Any help is good help.

Thanks guys.
DAN

The stud pattern for all D40 Navara's is 6/114.3 The Spanish built D40's have a +30 offset,Thai built Kingcabs have a +45 offset and Thai built Singlecab D40's have a +40 offset.

Offset for the Pathfinder is the same as the Spanish D40's, were the same wheels until recently.

The stud pattern for all D40 Navara's is 6/114.3 The Spanish built D40's have a +30 offset,Thai built Kingcabs have a +45 offset and Thai built Singlecab D40's have a +40 offset.

I wonder how many people are going to get caught out trying to fit KC wheels onto a Spain built truck. It's hard to understand why there is so much difference, I believe the overall "track" measurement is the same, so I'm guessing they all have either different brakes, or drive shafts lenghts?

The Spain built trucks have a different chassis rail spacing to Thai built makes it fun with bull bars and tow bars according to my local ARM guy. The difference is not noticeable until you try fitting the wrong unit.

We have a 2006 Ti Pathfinder on 20" Fuel Octane wheels with Cooper LTZ's, When we got the rims they had to send them back to machine them as the rear wheels fitted no problem but the front rims rubbed on the brake caliper housing, We trail fitted them on our D40 STX of the same year & no problem, Both my self & the tire shop guy both agreed that there was at least 15mm difference between them. Hope this helps.

Going by previous models the offset between the Thai and Spain trucks is different by about 15mm I believe. They'll fit but whether you are worried about the offset or not is entirely up to you.

Hi fellas.
How do i know if my 2010 stx kingcab is thai built or spanish? Will my manuel or compliance plate tell me?
cheers
(sorry for the rookie question)

Hi fellas.
How do i know if my 2010 stx kingcab is thai built or spanish? Will my manuel or compliance plate tell me?
cheers

What FB said above, but for future reference the search function will not only tell you where your ute is made but it will tell you how to read the compliance plate to tell where utes were made by the letters on said plate.

Hi fellas.
cheers

easiest way I have found
Roof mount antenna ===Spain
Antenna in front cowel at bottem left corner of windscreen =====Thai or a D40 Frontier from the US ( will be LHD)

Latest posts

Back