anyone heard of these guys?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My main query would be, where is their address. Their contacts page and and their policies page don't list an address to return faulty goods and $1950 (for the item in the link) is alot to pay out to someone who doesn't show their physical address and only a mobile number.

They could be the most honest and trustworthy blokes around but their website doesn't portray that. I don't show a business address on my website but I also don't use my website to attract new business because I rarely take on new business these days but for someone using the web as an online store they really should trust potential buyers with full contact details.

Just my thoughts anyway.

The price is a little steep and you dont get to see what it looks like before you buy.

Dave.

also antz, do you reckon you could modify yours if i got the same to fit with the sports bars? I do like them lo and just wondered if anything on yours would stop them being fitted if i cut the cover to size?

Hi Alan,

Bear in mind that the unit in that link is "cabernet red" - not sure what colour your ute is...

I guess what impressed me most about Sydney Utes was their service. I drove down from Canberra on a Friday night and the guys stayed back late to fit the cover for me. All done quickly, simply and fuss free.

you loose a massive amount of side access with 3 piece hard lids that retain the sports bars.

Personally I like the look of the one piece hard lids much better.

yeah i would need to spray it, what about modding your one then? any thoughts?

Not sure what you mean mate. In the words of the ex-fish and chip shop owner from QLD..."please explain"?

Spraying get's a little expensive I reckon - kind of defeats the purpose of buying them cheap. Unless you have contacts in the trade who can help you out, or you are handy with the gun yourself and can get a good finish...but that is pretty tough to do....

What colour is your ute? It is personal taste of course, but in my humble opinion the black cover (textured finish) looks the goods. Easy to maintain, doesn't scratch...

Last edited:
mine is black mate, im thinking of getting the same as yours and cutting out the holes for the sports bars. What do you reckon?

Not possible mate - the sports bars would require a lot more clearance than just some holes would provide unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back