Best Performance Chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim c

Reaction score
hi, is there a performance chip out there that is the best to fit on the 3.0 d22 any sound advice would greatly be appreciated, thanks

chips

Can't help with any place to go at the coast I am located in Toowoomba .Mate at work has a chip it in his tritopn and they are all individually tned and you can self adjust them also to5 preset tunes he say's extra power is unreal .He replace another brand of chip with the chip it .Not in my budget at the monent Good luck

The chip on the Gold Coast would have been a Tune-it Chip , they did offer to hook it up to a Lap Top , why dont you try the new Chipit ? or go for Petrol/Diesel Injection kit that includes the chip for free at the moment have a read here

I have ordered a Petrol/Diesel kit for my 100 series Landcruiser - the chip as the 4.2D is already Turbo'ed and a chip wont work on my engine

Claims of over 650NM of Torque and a stack of HP as well

Cheers Marty

I have a steinbauer, the problem though is that none of us have had different chips to compare, so don't know whats best. Mine is good though, i made a decent difference.

The steinbauer chip is a good one as I used to run that before I went to Gas/Diesel conversion , like PC's they change and get better all the time , newer circuitry and components all make for a better end product in the long run , I tried and tested 5 chips before I finally bought the steinbauer unit.

The end result is how the owner now comes to turn with the extra power eg: Power v Male v ego = lead foot :sarcastic:

Cheers Marty

thanks for the response guys I will contact chip it tomorrow and see what they can offer also get a price on the steinbauer

Yes Mate , the LPG burns 20% of the unburned Diesel fuel , but the petrol burns all of it ,

I will be getting my LC dyno'd buy Justin in a few weeks time , he is doing some other vehicles as well , after that I will decide if the Nav is getting an upgrade or not , a Cheap LPG system might be for sale for soon

In short its a 1 EFI injector system run buy it own ECU controlling injection volume to suit engine load condition mind you we are talking about minute quantities , I'll let you know when I know a little more about it all , lets face it the is more stored energy in petrol v LPG and when mixed 50/50 premium and ethanol not only do you boost that energy again but you also lower the EGT at the same time

Marty

Chip Vs Chip

Hi Guys

Let me share with you the differences between the Chip It Module and our competition.

The Chip It Module will connect to 2 sensors in your existing factory plugs One is the Fuel Pressure Sensor (which the other Chip Manufacturer also do) ... the other one is to the Turbo Boost Sensor (which is UNIQUE to Chip It)

Compared to other Chip companies, we are EXTREMELY WELL positioned.

We have these specific points in our favour:

1) More features,
2) Better tunes … (not only do we address the Fuel MAP, but we also address Turbo Boost Curve and can take fuel OUT ... which is something th Nissan's need),
3) Aussie made,
4) Tuned for Aussie cars with Aussie fuels,
5) Tuned by us ONLY ... no overseas tunes or non Aussie speaking 3rd party involved at all,
6) Much better prices,
7) More sophisticated board design, AND probably the biggest point ...
8) CUSTOM TUNING CAPABILITY ... WHICH AGAIN, OTHER MANUFACTURERS DO NOT HAVE.

Let me expand on point 8. When you need a custom tune with all the other Chips, you need to send the Module back to them for re-calibrating. This then is NOT a true custom tune to suit your vehicle as changes are NOT made in real-time. This is NOT so with the Chip It Module. Real-time tuning capabilities are given to every Chip It Custom Tune Dealer and adjustments to tunes are provided via email daily. Chip It “Macro” Tuning Software, provided FREE with every Chip purchase, allows YOU to download tunes to the Module within seconds.

If that is not enough, we also have the capability to run EGT Monitors, which, when coupled to the Chip It Performance Modules, monitor EGT's and re-program the Chip It Module to run factory standard tunes IF the EGT's climb too high. Again, this is unique to Chip it. It is an extra ... but we can do it no problems.

This feature is available to those that wish to produce extreme tunes for their vehicle. When left at the Chip It factory pre-set tunes, the EGT's are not a issue.

We also have 5 years warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.

Considering the above, wouldn’t you agree that we are by far the best Chip on the market … not to mention the best valued Chip on the market?

You know what WE think and you can probably see why we are winning a lot of business from people that thought that DP Chip and Steinbauer etc were the only Chips on the block.

I hope this helps.

Hi Guys

Let me share with you the differences between the Chip It Module and our competition.

The Chip It Module will connect to 2 sensors in your existing factory plugs One is the Fuel Pressure Sensor (which the other Chip Manufacturer also do) ... the other one is to the Turbo Boost Sensor (which is UNIQUE to Chip It)

Compared to other Chip companies, we are EXTREMELY WELL positioned.

We have these specific points in our favour:

1) More features,
2) Better tunes … (not only do we address the Fuel MAP, but we also address Turbo Boost Curve and can take fuel OUT ... which is something th Nissan's need),
3) Aussie made,
4) Tuned for Aussie cars with Aussie fuels,
5) Tuned by us ONLY ... no overseas tunes or non Aussie speaking 3rd party involved at all,
6) Much better prices,
7) More sophisticated board design, AND probably the biggest point ...
8) CUSTOM TUNING CAPABILITY ... WHICH AGAIN, OTHER MANUFACTURERS DO NOT HAVE.

Let me expand on point 8. When you need a custom tune with all the other Chips, you need to send the Module back to them for re-calibrating. This then is NOT a true custom tune to suit your vehicle as changes are NOT made in real-time. This is NOT so with the Chip It Module. Real-time tuning capabilities are given to every Chip It Custom Tune Dealer and adjustments to tunes are provided via email daily. Chip It “Macro” Tuning Software, provided FREE with every Chip purchase, allows YOU to download tunes to the Module within seconds.

If that is not enough, we also have the capability to run EGT Monitors, which, when coupled to the Chip It Performance Modules, monitor EGT's and re-program the Chip It Module to run factory standard tunes IF the EGT's climb too high. Again, this is unique to Chip it. It is an extra ... but we can do it no problems.

This feature is available to those that wish to produce extreme tunes for their vehicle. When left at the Chip It factory pre-set tunes, the EGT's are not a issue.

We also have 5 years warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.

Considering the above, wouldn’t you agree that we are by far the best Chip on the market … not to mention the best valued Chip on the market?

You know what WE think and you can probably see why we are winning a lot of business from people that thought that DP Chip and Steinbauer etc were the only Chips on the block.

I hope this helps.

can you give us all some info on increases for our different motors in the Nav's?

Latest posts

Back