New Boy as Well

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filobz

Reaction score
G'day everyone, you all seem a friendly lot. My name is Phil. I have on hold a new D40. I looked at all the others, but really liked the Nissan. I was amazed at the offers Nissan was doing. I was able to buy a 2008 plated D40 with a 3000kg tow bar, tub liner & soft torneau for up to $4000 less than second hand ones on "carsales .com.au". I have already bought a nudge bar (My wife thinks I'm mad, buying it before I get the car) & I have a GME UHF radio, electric brakes & driving lights to install when it arrives. I will post pics when I get it home.

G'day Phil, welcome to the forum, sounds like you got a fair bit in-store for the D40. I think Nissan is hurting a bit atm with the deals they are doing, pity the buggers are killing my resale value with the re-release of the D22 for under 30 grand.

Hi Phil, I'm new like you.
Don't worry about Mrs, it's in their genes.

G'day Phil, if the Mrs thinks you're mad, I'd say you're in good company here!!! I bought a snatch ST-Rap and some shackles six months before I bought the Navara.

Cheers Brad

Last edited:
Back