ironman 50mm lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah mate i'v e had mine on for about 65000kms, had no dramas, but i also had to fit extended shackles as the leaf's still sagged under constant load, prob would've happened with any brand, but overall good value for money.

Here a couple of pics, fitted with 265/75/16 also

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2405.jpg

ashd40..how many leafs in your spring kit?
i got 6 in mine,with a constant load kit.
only new but very stiff still.
i like the ride a lot.:rock:

I was told that Ironman had 40000 warranty claims last year, as a result they are now having their springs locally made by King.

Could be worth a ring to clarify where they are made, I personally wouldn't spend that amount on a Chinese product, if the locally made ones are only a little more.

Thats around 109 claims a day including saturday and sunday,ummmm......
I wonder where my springs were made.

Of course don't believe everything you hear, There is always a fair amount of B.S that goes with it.
Ian, your Ironman suspension looks very soft, how does it go with a loaded trailer?

I had the comfort kit fitted,not expecting to carry heavy loads.
The most weight i've had on the tow ball is probably 70 kg and the suspension doesn't sag with that.The most i've had in the tub at a guess is around 150kg,maybe a bit more.
It drops abut 10 mm but the ride gets better.
You've seen it with a load of camp gear and fire wood.
Rarely would it carry more weight than that.
Happy with it so far except for the bird that lives in the driver side rear spring.

Latest posts

Back