New magazine

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just seen that I was like WTF.

She has to do better then Rudd, Australia was turning into a Communist state when he was running the show.

Anyone gets a laugh out of not letting people get the internet unless they had a anti virus program.

!@#$ if people dont care about getting virus's thats there problem, its not really a goverment issue and I think the goverment should be looking at more serious topics.

Dave.

I say good on her it's about time the women got a go the blokes have been screwing it up for 100 years why not let the females have a go and see if they can't prove themselves to be better.

Like that virus idea was ever going to get off the ground, next people will be suggesting we give Obama a switch so he can turn the net off in case the internet starts saying bad things against mighty Uncle Sam. Thankfully once again there is a difference between one dickhead with the media hanging off his every word trying to get his 15 minutes of fame and the real world.

I dont't think it will make bugger all difference IMO. She is still a part of the labor party.

Yep, same noise just a different mouth, lipstick doesn't make it sound any better either.

Latest posts

Back