D22 Nissan Snorkel Template

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pointblank5

Reaction score
Hi I have just got a genuine nissan snorkel from a wrecker, so obviously i have no template to cut my guard out...
so the question is does anyone have their template lying around still that i could borrow?, or any other ideas to fit it without a proper template?

Cheers in advance, James

I have a template somewhere.

I will see if I can find it and get back to you.

Dave.

yeh i think it will mate, im not sure but i'd take a guess and say that the only difference between the pre '06 d22's would be the internal piping. where abouts are you located?

Hey mate still looking, I know I put it in a safe place.

Just have to find where I put it.

Dave.

thanks loco,
I might just wait to see if Dave here can find his, as i assume his navara is an '06 so it should be the exact same snorkel as mine.

If Dave cant find it then i'd appreciate your '08 template as theres a good chance theyre the same anyway.

also im going away to work for 5 weeks tomorow, so wont have internet access.
I'll talk to ya's when i get back and see if we can sort something out, much appreciated for the replys guys, talk to ya in a while :)

hey guys, im back in town yee haa, would really like to get this snorkel attached.
Have you found your template Dave?
If not is the offer of posting it still open Loco12?

Cheers in advance guys

Yep the offer is still there! If you pm me your details I'll send it Monday or tuesday.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

im in the same boat, i just got a airtec (which im told is the nissan & tjm one) from a wrecker for my d22 but need to borrow steal or buy ;) a template, can any one help me??

im in melbourne.

will be posting pics & details of my ute shortly.

hey mate, ive got the template for genuine nissan D22, fits zd30 or the newer 2.5 turbo diesel.
PM me your details if you want me to post it over?

James

Hey james wondering if you still have that template for the snorkle?? I just got a genuine snorkle from the wreckers and dont want to be drilling holes in the side of my nav which may be in the wrong place would really appreciate if you can help me out mate..

D22 Safari Template

I am in the same boat, I recently picked up a Safari snorkel from Ebay from a wreckers in Bris. So it did not come with the template. Has anybody near Bribie Island/Nth Brisbane got one that I could borrow, sure would make things easier, fitting instructions wouldn't go astray either. My ride is a 2004 D22 3.0ltr TD STR. I have also fitted a dual battery to the front of the engine bay so I will have to look at modding that also. many thanks in advance.

Back