Squeek when turning to the right.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosco1151

Reaction score
Ok, got a problem, hoping someone can help...

When turning right, I can hear a squeeky noise, well, its more of a whine really. Sounds like its coming from the front driver's side.

Doesn't only happen when the steering wheel is turning, if you turn it and hold it in position when going round a corner the noise is constant.

Doesn't do anything like it at all when turning left.

At first I thought it might've been the power steering pump, but then logically it'd do it when turning either way, not just to the right.

Any ideas?

Ok, got a problem, hoping someone can help...

When turning right, I can hear a squeeky noise, well, its more of a whine really. Sounds like its coming from the front driver's side.

Doesn't only happen when the steering wheel is turning, if you turn it and hold it in position when going round a corner the noise is constant.

Doesn't do anything like it at all when turning left.

At first I thought it might've been the power steering pump, but then logically it'd do it when turning either way, not just to the right.

Any ideas?

mate if you reverse your steering wheel the right will be ok too...

When you are saying its making a sound from the front right, can you feel it through the wheel or through the floor? I got a 2010 D22 with 1800km and i got a similar noise coming from the front left, its going back to nissan on thursday to get checked.

I can only feel mine when going around a left hand corner at a constant speed. If i coast around the corner it doesn't do it.

Latest posts

Back