new D22 questions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heata

Reaction score
Just got it home, and a couple of questions/comments.
1. why are there two batteries?
2. why are the tie 'down' points actually tie up points? and has anyone successfully fixed points to the bottom of th tub?
3. pleasantly suprised to find they now come with a 6 stack cd player.
4. althought nissan might have been better installing cabin light switches to all doors!!!

Just got it home, and a couple of questions/comments.
1. why are there two batteries?
2. why are the tie 'down' points actually tie up points? and has anyone successfully fixed points to the bottom of th tub?
3. pleasantly suprised to find they now come with a 6 stack cd player.
4. althought nissan might have been better installing cabin light switches to all doors!!!

1. incase you lose the first :big_smile:
2. made in thailand
3. wtf?
4. yep pain in the arse.. again you get what you pay for!

I got another q.

I bought a steell bull bar for 03 str. How do you install it? Is there a thread somewhere here?

6 stack ? Mine just looks like a normal single cd player (Am I missing something??)
Door lights = Shit , I thought the missus has been messing with the door lights (she does on all my other cars) DOH!

Yep six stacker, and ipod plug in the glove box. Of the three I looked at on the lot, all had different stereos. So don't know what the story is.

I inspected mine today at the dealer. Just off the truck and still has plastic wrap over the top panels. July 10 compliance and has the 6 stacker double din unit fitted. Pick Up tuesday.

Regards

Greg

Damn! I missed the 6 stacker.. :devil:

Mind if i asked what you paid for it ?

Polar White (Non Metallic Save $495) $31000 Drive away 12 mths Rego in QLD. Nissan have them for $31990 special. I reckon you could do better than $31000 now if you pushed hard. ABN Prices.

Regards
Greg

What month is on the build plate out of interest? Mine is April 10 and Complt July 10. I think april 10 on is the New Spec. The 31990 deal applied to pre april builds and was extended last friday to cover post april builds.

One advantage of the single unit is that you have a nice spot for a UHF. mine will have to go in a roof console or similar.

Regards
Greg

Back