Maglite parts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Anyone bought Maglite parts before? Either online or shopfront, aus or O/S?

I have an AA and AAA Mini Maglite that I would like to keep alive, need globes/switches/lens & reflectors to bring them back to new.

Any help appreciated.

I needed a switch for one of mine a couple of years ago, I think i got it from ebay from memory. Can someone like anaconda get parts in for ya? (and charge you a fortune for it no doubt)

and army disposal store or camp store worth there weight will have no issues in helping you... i use these like mad for work!!

I can get parts for Maglites and have a trade account with Sheldon & hammond. If any one wants anything Pm me.

Could have sworn I posted this yesterday!

I have an AA maglite and I just fitted a LED lamp replacement to it. It is vastly brighter and comes with a new reflector (The LED won't go through the hole in the original)

About $30 from Jaycar and there was a second version that included a new switch that gave different brightness and a flash setting instead of just on and off. Not sure if they do one for a AAA powered maglite unless the reflector is the same.

Latest posts

Back