D22 Nudge bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harri3e

Reaction score
G'day folks.
Im new here to the Nav forum so first and foremost I have to thank everyone for all the useful stuff on here that you have posted. keep up the good work.
My first dilema to stumble upon with my new Nav is how to attach a 2nd hand nudgey I just picked up care of ebay. It was given to me with 2 bolts without nuts and that was all. The tabs down the bottom where it attaches have only a single hole on each side. Now my thinking is that there needs to be more bolts or some sort of bracket/s otherwise the thing is gonna just pivot forward or backwards under any tiny amount of load unless its done up super friggin tight. I'm only putting it on for looks and to carry a couple of spotties. Does anyone have some pics they might be able to post up of connections they have made/used or direct me to somewhere that can show me how this will work. Bar was off a 2005 D22 and going on my 2006 D22. I've contacted the bloke I got it from to see if he has some original brackets to go with and have a feeling he won't have them.
Cheers

Last edited:
Hey harri3e, someone asked for the nudge bar fitting instructions a few weeks back and there was some people who suggested they might have them, try doing a search for nudge bar (or something close) and see if there was any positive responses, at least the instructions should be able to show you how many bolts and nuts you need.

Thanks for the quick reply Krafty. I had done some searching on here but hadn't found anything that can help me so far. Having looked underneath to see where I can hook up, there's a pair of threaded holes each side of what looks like chassis rails next to the tie down/tow points( correct me if this is wrong) for this type of set up up but the tabs on the nudge are 90 degrees the wrong way. ie. bolts need to come from the side inwards and the chassis rail points would need bolts to go from the bottom up. I have a feeling that I might need to get hold of some heavy duty angle and put some extra holes in the NB takbs to get this to work.

Had another look over the weekend and found out its a TJM nudgey. If anyone has any pics of how its best bolted up that would pretty sweet.

I just took off my TJM nudgey and replaced with a bull bar.

Each bracket has 2 bolts that bolt to the chassis and then the bar bolts to the bracket. You have to line it all up and then tighten up as hard as you can go.

Sorry I dont have any instructions but hope that info makes sense.

Back