Cheap Tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elephant

Reaction score
Hey im looking to buy some cheap tyres, ive been looking in the quokka and found some but the brand is `triangles' so i was a bit hesitant to buy them, anyone know if theyre any good or where else to look for tyres. thanx

Mate I have bought cheap tyres in the past for other cars and never again, They were horrible and scary in the wet. I'm sure there may be good and bad in cheap non brand name tyres though.

I'd go a maxxis or something, but nothing I have never heard of.

Hey im looking to buy some cheap tyres, ive been looking in the quokka and found some but the brand is `triangles' so i was a bit hesitant to buy them, anyone know if theyre any good or where else to look for tyres. thanx

Hahahahaha.

Maybe if they were circles you'd be better off?

I put Linglong Radial 620 on my 4X4. At 120 each they are OK. Lt construction, 50PSI max. Just remember you get what you pay for....

I had Linlongs on my old Comodore ute. Found em pretty good actually, but a bit soft and wore quickly. Mind you, they did get a bit of a flogging! But for the cost a tyre of similar pattern in a name brand (very similar to goodyear aquatreads that I used to run on a Brock VL SS) I could easily buy 2 sets of these meaning much better milage, go figure......

mate i got some maxxis at's for $194 each in 265/70/16's at bob janes.they are called 771's and they are a new tread pattern they seem pretty good value to me.

Back