Sunraysia rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loco12

Reaction score
Tying to get some 16x8 sunraysia rims with a +20 or +30 offset for my D22 but the local tyre place claim they don't exist, Is this true?

So what are people running, both brand and offset? And any issues?

Or should I just get the 16x7 +28.

J

Same issue mate, my tyre place did a ring around and couldn't find an after market steelie with the correct offset. I only want one for a second spare too. Only found one navara spare at a wreckers in Adelaide and they still wanted $250 for it. Drop a post if you solve it mate, would lime to hear if you find something.

Yeah, should be 40+ for factory 16x7 but in steel rims 30+ is as close as you'll. YHI are a distributer for advanti mags they list one called offroader/cyote in 16x8 30+ or kings do one as well, i"ve got a price on 17x8 at 30+, they are available.

Benno, I ended up buying 16x7+28 dynamic wheels. I spoke to retailers and distributors from many manufactures including the couple listed in this thread and all I could get that were suitable were 16x7+28 or 30 and 16x8+20 not sure on the 17's though.

Try giving Speedy rims a go too. Im running black Desert Rats 16x7 with a +30 offset. Got a 265/75/R16 tyre.

Im currently looking at getting a set of Pro comp 16x7 0 offset or ROH 0 offset. Just want more of that deep dish look. Does anyone think I would have a drama with rubbing. I had to modify the guard a little to get these puppies on.

That's for D22, i've ordered mine through infinity wheels. Should be here soon can't wait... D40 is all different the studs are 6 in 114.3 pcd with similar offset, D22 are 6 in 139.something pcd same as hilux, patrol, cruiser, early pajero and tirton.

Yeah primal if you had trouble with +30's rubbing it will be worse with o's. Your wheel will sit 30mm further out each side than what you have now, it will also give the front end a hard time and wheel alignments will be painful, run with what you've got and lift it with that money. Cheers

Hi loco12, yes Kings do +20's in 16x8's, I almost bought some from my local Bob Jane dealer, then decided to go 0 offset. I do 300kms a week on dirt to and from work, so after the 2" lift I wanted a bit more stability when sideways around corners.

Hi Primal, 0 offset does rub abit, I had to remove the front mudflaps and knock in the tab/lip that every talks about, it's worth it though. I gave a guy a lift up to work last week, he couldn't believe how good The Wombat handled.

Yeh i also run 16x8s with a 0 offset, and as mick-j said, it only takes a bit of work, but definately worth it.

My side wall lugs do hang out the flares a bit though, but that just makes it look tougher! LOL

I'm buying a new set of rims and tyres mid november and I'm still trying to work out wat size steel rims I want or need. Some wheel shops say 16x7 and others 16x8. Can anyone send me pics of there setups and let me know wat rim and offset they are using?

Cheers
Rusty

Thats what I'm trying to work out as well, bit confusing. What I understand is 16x7 rims in "0" offset, will be the same as the std Nissan rims, but the 16x8 will stick out, not sure of the offset required to keep it "std".

I was looking at some CSA Monsters, nice rim, but, canopy etc must come first.

Yeh not sure. I was told it was a +28 or +30 for the 16x7 and a + or - 20 offset for 16x8. Just gets confusing. Surely there is set d22 offset for each rim, but maybe not.

Latest posts

Back