Help pricing my NAV

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banske

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am looking to sell my NAV and after researching carsales, redbook, dealers etc there seems to be a really varied price range so I am looking for any assistance in working out a sale price...
I have 2006 (dec) str d22 black and silver, its done just over 43,000kms and has bullbar, towbar, hard tonneau, side steps, window shields, tub liner and mat. We've added remote locking and tinted windows and car seat anchor. The car has done no off road driving (driven on a few dirt roads but nothing else) and has an up to date log book. Its registered to June 2011. I recently put standard Bridgestone duellers which have done about 1000km's. The car is very neat and tidy and has a few surface scratches but nothing else.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Nadine

One thing you need to remember is that things like bullbars and towbars add very little to what you will get for your car no matter how old they are, window shields, tinting and child restraints mean even less. To the right buyer those things may all be extremely important but they wont add the kind of dollars to resale price that you paid for them initially. Your pride and joy is worth more to you than it is someone else, even if there isn't much pride and joy left in it.

I've always taken things like redbook and private sellers prices into account and then figured out if the average was a price I was able to afford to sell at but never tried to add the cost of extras onto the price just because I'd had to pay for them.

Just sold my 05 D22 Nav 3l STR. 99000kms, DGAS, intercooler, tint, towbar, bullbar, spotties, tonneau, tub liner, snorkel, exhaust, seat covers, floor mats in immaculate condition for 25 grand. I would have liked 28 000 for it but the market wasn't gonna let it happen. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back