D40 STX Service Manual

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fridgy

Reaction score
Does anyone have access to a copy of a genuine Nissan service manual for the STX D40. I've got the 08 :dong::idea:Diesel auto.

Gday,

You can get it free.....

Click on the following link and then find the Download button on the page

http://www.mediafire.com/?zdjkhzddyfz

Im a firm believer that information like this workshop manual should be supplied free of charge.... Unlike the UK website where they require a donation to the forum.... thats just bull crap

Cheers

Don't be a tight arse and buy it from ebay for $7. Sure this still opens the whole can of worms about legal and not legal but atleast it's not going to potentially get the forum in trouble for giving away free downloads of a manual which is copyrighted.

If $7 is too much for you because all things really should be supplied to you FOC then download the frontier manual from the states and read it in your left hand.

I'd welcome you to the forum given that this is your first post but you might be fearful there will be some sort of charge that comes with the welcome so i wont bother

Downloaded an original 05 copy from Navara .net some time ago but noted a few subtle differences on my 08, i.e. pipe from oil filter cup no longer fitted. Does anyone know where I can get updates from?

I doubt you will find an updated manual as such. I've downloaded several "revisions" because I've found differences between my car and the book and the differences are in all revisions even the Frontier and Pathy versions.

Latest posts

Back