Should Dave buy a Warn 9500XP ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Dave buy a 9500XP Warn winch for his D22.

• Yes

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
D

Dave

Well the XD9000 I had was my brothers, we agreed Id buy it. But he bought a Prado and wants it back.

I need a little motivating.

Dave.

Its up now, Jase not really planning on getting bogged but I like to be self sufficient.

Anyone interested in doing a group buy soon on Cheezy racing sliders ?

Dave.

I voted yes because I think you should spend some of your hard earned.

I might be interested in the sliders if they are compatible with the 08 on (should be) and price.

Im in on the sliders and brother in law would be keen too......got any pricing yet?
As for the winch, it helps to know that if you do get bogged you know your generally safe with a good winch to get you out, without one I myself somtimes am a bit hesitant on taking on some tougher hills or tracks......Warn a top brand, but pricey.

Yeah the price is steep but thinking about it the XD9000 never let me down.

However it pulled more mates out of difficult situation them me.

Other poll on sliders is up.

Dave.

Hi Dave

As Jason said you should spend some of your hard earned.My XD9000 has never let me down in all the times I had to use it,but if you are so inclined to go and get 9500XD so be it.One question will it fit on a nissan bullbar?

Shane

1. He's buying a Prado, he'll need a winch
2. Get a Tigerz11 12000lb with plasma rope much better option, even for removing Prados

I say... it depends!

Have you got your second battery in yet? And do you have a set of drawers for the tray?

I'd go for both of these before a winch, you can always get a snatch or use somebody elses winch (assuming they have one and you are not alone.).

but if you need the tray clear for work, then you seem to be out of things to buy for your Nav so why not go for a winch!?!

If you are asking the question you already know the answer ;)

You work bloody long hours, spend some of your hard earned and enjoy it.

i say no for 2 reasons

1) You dont go offroad so youll never need it
and the second (yet most important)
2) it will sit in your shed for over a year before you even think about putting it on
:devil:

the best available, one of the best waterproof ones too. i believe even outdid warn in a winch comparo a while back. maybe if the forum shut down for a few months to get Dave out and about a bit.

It will get used, it will be put asap.

Oh and I get mud on my tires everyday, mostly Telstra sites though.

So Woz how much are they ?

If there well priced Ill buy one for the Zook I am getting aswell.

Dave.

RRp is 1599 but TJM does deals...local TJM has them on special for 1299 and cause i'm a regular there i got one last week for 1000 neat. i've bought a lot from them so they aren't missing out lol. Winches are one thing cheap isn't good, thats my opinon. Its little things like real steel casing not cast, proper motors you don't get them in the cheapos.

http://www.premierwinch.com.au/default.asp?action=article&ID=21553

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back